Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson



Read from October 11 to 14, 2012

“Let me tell you something straight off. This is a love story, but not like any you've ever heard. The boy and the girl are far from innocent. Dear lives are lost. And good doesn't win.”

To be honest it was a little difficult for me to get into this story, maybe it was because of all the rave reviews I've read about it? Maybe I was expecting more? I'm not sure ... The beginning was a little slow paced for me. Tiger Lily was easy enough for me to put down for the 1st half of the book. BUT then it REALLY picked up and I spent my Sunday ignoring my laundry and a sink full of dishes to devour the rest of it.
Tiger Lily is a beautiful story of heartache, love lost, growing apart and growing up. I definitely recommend this book for EVERYONE. And yes, for the people who like a fast read and action ... I say stick with this book it is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment