Saturday, March 16, 2013

Carnival of Souls


Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Absolutly LOVED this book! My only problem with it was it ended way too fast for me. In Carnival of Souls we were introduced to Mallory, Aya, and Kaleb (amongst others). All 3 have a major part to this novel and Melissa Marr did an excellent job of weaving through all their POV's thru-out the novel I came to know and care about all the characters. Then as the plot grew deeper and more exciting I found that I was looking at how little of the book was left and knew it would be hard to close the book when it ended. Now that I have finished it I absolutely can not wait until the next book!! I tried starting a new book but couldn't get into it because I am still thinking about Carnival of Souls...now THAT rarely happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment